Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sid! #TantalizingTuesday

Today's Tantalizing Tuesday story is dedicated to my friend Sid. Happy Birthday, Sid.

"Ssssh," he murmured, cupping my mouth with his warm hand. "The girls will hear you if you make too much noise."

Easy for him to say. I knew I couldn’t be quiet when his lips were all over me. I had tried to push him off when he first started touching me but he wouldn’t budge. It had been obvious everyone was already up and this was not our best idea. I couldn’t think straight though. It felt so damn good but fuck, I didn't want to be caught.

"This was a bad idea," I mumbled around his hand. I knew I'd been loud despite his attempts at quieting me.

"Ssssh. It's fine. No one heard." His swollen wet lips drew patterns along my skin as he soothed me. My body was still thrumming with the coils of my orgasm and fuck, I didn't give a shit about anything else when he was doing this to me. "Better? Can I let go now?"

I nodded and he removed his hand, kissed my mouth and whispered against my lips, "Happy birthday, Sid."

The giggles from the doorway told me that my best friends had heard every bit of my birthday surprise.

1 Photo. 200 Words. 1 Story.
Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to write a two-hundred word teaser every Tuesday. CLICK through the list to read all participant's stories...
Muffy Wilson | Molly Synthia | Doris O'Connor | Ray Sostre
Julez Morbius | Leann Mitchell | Paloma Beck | Pablo Michaels
Jake Malden | J.P. Stevens | Ella Grey | AuroraRose Andromeda

BUT FIRST, please tell me what you think. Sometimes I use this weekly meme to try out characters for potential future books. Your feedback helps me and I appreciate it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.