Enhanced eBooks Lure People to Read

I am an ebook author so I am always scouring the web, reading articles on the viability of ebooks. This one caught my eye because it wasn't just about looking back but also about looking forward. There is so much opportunity out there for improvements in ebooks. This article even suggests there is potential to lure movie buffs away from cinema and towards the world of reading.



READ THIS ARTICLE AND THEN LET'S TALK. 
Comment. Give me your opinion. I'll always share mine.






Print Books vs. eBooks vs. enhanced eBooks (via ePublish a Book)
The eBook revolution is still going on at full speed, with eBooks overtaking print books in different genres already. Yet, the difference between print books and eBooks is one of reading support mainly, like switching from carving written material onto stone to writing on papyrus, or from handwriting…



Comments

  1. I've had an ereader for a very long time, several readers, over many years actually. When I got my Kindle almost two years ago, I immersed myself in the world of e for the first time. Now I have a difficult time picking up paper. I really love e. And I buy more books than I ever have by far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a nook (upgraded a few times) for years too. The only time I go back to paperback is when I borrow a friend's book. Love the ease of ebooks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts