Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Secret


An excerpt from Lustful Cravings, book one in the Seven Sin Sisters series... 
Madden is still deciding if he will tell Layla what he does as a profession.

“She doesn’t know what you do yet?”
“No, not yet. I’m fairly certain she thinks I run the vineyard with my family,” Madden explained.
“Why didn’t you tell her?”
“You saw how spooked she gets; we need to ease her into all of this. Telling her that I head up an invisible arm of the CIA, the Terrorist Elimination Unit would’ve been too much, too soon.”
Every writer loves feedback. 
Leave a comment to let me know what you thought of my excerpt.


Each week, the new listing of Six Sentence Sunday (SSS) blogs go live at 9 a.m. EDT Sunday. This is a great way to find new authors! For a list of SSS blog tour participants, go to http://www.sixsunday.com/. You can also follow #sixsunday or #sixsentencesunday on Twitter.

Lustful Cravings is available NOW through the BUY LINKS to the right.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.