#WWoW! AUTHORSdB is The Place to Be.
Each week, it's my goal to provide authors with a little piece of what works for me, sharing my knowledge to help others. It was tough starting out as an author and not sure how to do the promotions part of the job. I knew how to write but I had to figure out how to market myself. Here is another SIMPLE way I extended my reach.
Ever heard of the Authors Database?
- AUTHORSdB uses software that engages search engines. Once you're listed in AUTHORSdB, you get these benefits:
- Organic (non-paid) Google backlinks. These are sorely underutilized but critical to Social Media Marketing. I received a tweet notifying me, after only 48 hours of registering, that I was now indexed in Google search! Tweets. AUTHORSdB tweets Google alerts when authors get indexed in Google.Whenever an author is listed, they tweet "@[author name] #gotlisted NEW AUTHORSdB Pls RT [link back to author details]"
- AUTHORSdB likes the author's facebook page(s) and when liked back, they share something from the authors Facebook page. (NOTE: You need a Twitter and Facebook page to qualify)
- AUTHORSdB adds their authors to Google+, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
- Author Awards acknowledge authors in a variety of ways for many different types of interaction.
AUTHORSdB.com. You will be able to 1. Create an account, 2. Add your bio, photos and book images, 3. Add all your social media contact information, 4. Add your 'Buy Here' links to Amazon, B&N, etc, and then they share for you.
It takes just a few minutes to extend your reach exponentially. List yourself as an Author 100% FREE and then reap the benefits the exposure from their automated promotions.
While we don't claim to be experts, the goal is to impart what we've learned about
writing, editing, getting published, book promotion, and more along the way.
Melinda Dozier http://melindadozier.blogspot.com
Tammy Dennings Maggy http://tammydenningsmaggy.blogspot.com
Lacey Wolfe http://laceywolfe.com/blog.html
Paloma Beck http://romancebeckons.blogspot.com