Favorite #Thursday13 Spanking Romances
It's no surprise to those of you who follow me that I've read a lot of Spanking Romance. For this week's Thursday13, here's a list of the books in this genre that I recommend most...
- Rules of War, Sue Lyndon - Actually, I like both books in the series but this is the first one. There's one from each of the main character's perspectives.
- The Point Of It All, Jade Cary - This is one of my favorite books, in any genre. The spanking is hot and the story stays with you once you're done reading.
- Safe In His Arms, Renee Rose - It has some suspense along with the spanking goodness. I just wish it had been longer.
- Body Politics, Cara Bristol - This is the third book in her Rod and Cane Society series but it's my favorite. They're a good beginner series for those interested, but less experienced, in the genre because the author explains the lifestyle very well.
- Naia and the Professor, Natasha Knight - This is a hot spanking story with easy characters to love. I'm waiting for more with the other brothers.
- Hold My Hand, Paloma Beck - I wrote this story about a young woman who begins the journey of entering into a domestic discipline relationship. The characters aren't perfect, they're real, so expect them to make mistakes.
- Under His Roof, Sadey Quinn - Falling in love with a man who disciplines for a living is crazy but the premise is addictive. Read both books for the full story.
- Pleasing the Colonel, Renee Rose - Historical Spanking was new to me when I read this and I've been hooked on historical romances ever since.
- Never Submit! by Korey Mae Johnson - The first book in the sci-fi spanking series, Swarii Brides, brings the kink into a whole new universe. Even those not sure about sci-fi will enjoy this story.
- Taken By The Beast, Natasha Knight - Holy smoking romance. A shifter, a strong female, and a spanking... the combination was combustible. Have ice on hand.
- As Natural As Breathing, Thianna D - A beautiful m/m love story with domestic discipline elements and so much more. You'll fall in love with these men.
- An Unexpected Husband by Constance Masters - You can so easily get swept into this sweet and savory spanking romance.
- Vanished Pride, Paloma Beck - I had to throw in my first book that I incorporated spanking. It's part of a paranormal series but each book focuses on a different couple. This couple just happens to be into spanking.