#SatSpanks On The Beach

Welcome back for another installment of
I'm sharing another excerpt from TOUCH MY HEART, book two in the Heart And Soul Series. In this scene, William finds a quiet place on the beach for a spanking that just can't wait.

BLURB
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins…

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he may need Aubrey as much as she needs him. Together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.

This contemporary romance contains BDSM-lite elements including explicit sex scenes and consensual adult spanking. Enjoy!

EXCERPT
“Come and lay across my lap.”

She looked down the beach, clearly looking for other people, and I took the opportunity to tug her over my knee. I flipped her jogging skirt up and pulled her panties down before she had time to react and fight me. The breeze off the ocean raised small bumps on her skin.

“Twenty strokes, Aubrey. Count.”

Without warning, a warm-up or a moment’s pause, I brought my bare hand down onto her ass. The sting on my palm sent power radiating up into my spine. I cherished these moments when she so willingly gave herself over to my care.


Saturday Spankings is a weekly blog meme devoted to spankings. Authors who write spanking stories post an excerpt from one of their books. Be sure to click through the list at the bottom of this post to read excerpts from all the participants. If you tweet, you can also follow the posts on #SatSpanks.
Don't Miss the other Participating Authors!

Comments

Popular Posts