Get Hooked. #HOLDmyHAND #MFRWhook


Welcome back to Book Hooks, the weekly meme hosted by the MFRW Authors Blog.

Readers, here's your chance each week to get hooked on a new book! Authors share a short excerpt from their books. If you enjoy the sample, consider purchasing the full book through their buy link.

TODAY I'm sharing another sampling of Hold My Hand, my 2013 top selling book. I'll share a new snippet of this book for each hook in January. Enjoy!

He had so suddenly become my center, my moon around which I now orbit. Though there’s that tiny part of me that wondered if my desire for this submission might be wrong, I couldn’t deny the attraction –the compulsion to go to him- than I could resist taking my next breath. It was all William. He alone had created this desire within me and I craved more still. I said a silent prayer we weren’t done. Still on my knees, I beamed up at him. I was ready for my next lesson.


BOOK BLURB

A story about Aubrey, a young woman filled with hurt, and William, a man who can't walk away. They're navigating through a relationship that may have too many hurdles... or perhaps not, as long as she can hold his hand.

Aubrey has been hurt in the past, discouraged and degraded by a heartless father. Still, William sees something in her that won't allow him to walk away. Instantly drawn to her but intuitive enough to take it slowly, he courts her. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey becomes ensnared by his commanding nature. Despite the fight she puts up in accepting William's lifestyle, the bonds he places on Aubrey give her a freedom she desperately needs. And together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.
Don't wait. Get Hooked! Visit the other participating authors.

Comments

Popular Posts