#MFRWauthor reveals Heart And Soul series NEW COVERS!

In preparation for the long awaited release of the final book in the Heart & Soul series, Heal My Soul, I'm revealing new covers for all three books. Each reflects the story it holds inside. I absolutely adore them. Erin Dameron-Hill is a master cover artist.

Previously Released... books one and two...
 

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SERIES ON IT'S WEBPAGE.
CHECK OUT SERIES PHOTOS ON PINTEREST.
TALK WITH OTHER FANS OF THE SERIES ON FACEBOOK.
MARK THE BOOK "WANT TO READ" ON GOODREADS.

Coming Soon... book three

SNEAK PEAK EXCERPT
Aubrey

I heard the voices through the fog that seemed to surround me. One of those voices was William. He was here. He’d found me. I remembered that I’d been waiting for him but there’d been so many other voices before the quiet took me. Then I was alone in the dark, trying to climb my way back out, trying to get to William. And now he’d found me. But where was I?

I couldn’t see anything. I wasn’t sure if my eyes were even open but I’d know his voice anywhere. But then there was the other voice, the one that seemed so out of place. It was angry and mean. I wanted to hide, to run away from the hate I could hear in that voice.

Yes, I’d just go away for a little while longer. Darkness allowed me escape.

Comments

Popular Posts