Advantages of Low Cost Ebooks

I am an ebook author. Of course, I dream of writing a paperback book -if only just to walk into a bookstore and be able to hold my words in my hand- but the reality is ebooks are the trend. Everyone is reading them. My entire book club owns one. Each of my three sons have e-readers. They are now allowed in school. Heck, my sons can check out ebooks from their school library. I personally love the access e-readers and ebooks provide. At any given time, I can effortlessly carry thousands of books in the palm of my hand. Just the thought makes me smile!
READ THIS ARTICLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.



Advantages of Low Cost Ebooks (via http://jtn-network.tk)
@JTN_Network Trend-Tech News Advantages of Low Cost Ebooks Author: Phoonsak Inthasuan There was a time when the idea of ebooks taking the place of hard copy books seemed far-fetched and impossible. Now, however, with electronic reading becoming more and more popular by the moment, people are beginning…



Comments

Popular Posts