WoW! Triberr!


I’m keeping it simple.
In this weekly feature, I’ll give just one suggestion of something to try. Or maybe I’ll tell you about one thing that helped me as a new author or one thing not to do. Regardless what I choose to talk about, I promise it will be simple because, after all, we are all very busy people…

Let’s talk about Triberr.

Triberr is a unique blog post distribution platform that groups alike bloggers together by tribes of their choosing. Bloggers (that’s us) auto-feed our daily posts into these tribes who then share our posts with their social networks. This takes our message and distributes it among a larger network. Our audience expands at the same time that we deliver a variety of content to our followers. It’s a clear win-win.

But for all this to work, strategically select your tribes to match your needs. The key is not to waste your time and to deliver content to an audience interested in what you blog about. Check out the bonfires to find others like you.

For those of us visual learners, I downloaded this image from Triberr. It uses Twitter as the example but Triberr has the capability to do the same thing with Facebook and LinkedIn. (And I hear there are more improvements in the near future to include other social networks.)



I recommend Triberr. Seriously, it’s the first on-line tool I’ve found that actually saves me time. And as an author, my time is precious. It’s measured in word counts, deadlines and line edits. There is no time to waste. (though do take a minute to leave a comment so I know if you tried it, if it works for you, if I helped you or at least so I know someone is reading my post!;))

If you take my advice and join Triberr, my tribe is appropriately called Romance Beckons. It’s for Erotic Romance Authors and has a few simple rules (most tribes do) so if that’s a fit, come on over and enjoy a s’more around the campfire!

Keep Writing!
Paloma

WoW is a Smart & Savvy Group of Authors who write this weekly feature for their blog each Wednesday. While we don't claim to be experts, the goal is to impart what we've learned about writing, editing, getting published, book promotion, and more along the way. 
Follow along and read all this week's contributors' posts. 

You can follow us on twitter at #WoW.
Or find us on facebook at Words of Wisdom.

We also welcome more authors participation. Sign up is through our facebook page.

Comments

  1. Hi Paloma ,

    Thank you for this wonderful write up. It really means a lot to us to have such amazing members who are taking the time to understand what Triberr is about and are building their network the right way.

    You are awesome :-)

    Dino
    Founder of Triberr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this site before, but I'm interested. And thank you for adding a photo- I'm definitely a visual learner :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for my tribe. Also Writer's Ink is a great tribe - that "chief" knows how to run a tribe because she's been at it awhile.

      Delete
  3. I'm in a Spanking Fiction Authors tribe and I agree that it's very helpful and (usually) easy to use. The other nice thing is that there is the tribe page where we can have conversations amongst ourselves and it's been a nice way to connect and get to know others who are writing in the same genre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, spanking fiction! I'll need to check out your book list when I get another chance to read, Celeste. ;)

      I do like the camaraderie of the tribe environment. Writing can be a solitary business if it weren't for the connections I make online.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the great tip, Paloma! I've not heard of Triberr until today. Goddess knows I need all the time saving methods I can get when it comes to promotion and building networks. And thank you once again for coming up with the weekly posts!

    Tammy/Lia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts