Nominated for 2012 Preditors & Editors Romance Book Award


I’m thrilled... and humbled... and honored to announce Coming Home has been nominated for the 2012 Preditors and Editors Romance Book! Thank you to the readers who thought my book deserving of the nomination. It means so much to have the first book I wrote nominated in this established poll among other authors I so very much respect.

Coming Home is a Contemporary Romance published by Secret Cravings in November 2012. It's the first book in a series about Rachel Porter, a romance writer, who has told her three sons tales of finding their true soul mate since they were just boys. Now as men, they have yet to discover their soul mates. That is, until they come home… Ryan Porter, Rachel’s oldest son, needs a change from his busy city lifestyle. After five years of living in NYC and establishing his own real estate firm, something is still missing. When a family tragedy brings Ryan back to his family’s rural home, he meets Tyra. She just might be the catalyst for the change he needs, redirecting the course of his life. But first he must accept his relationship with his parents and embrace Tyra’s secrets.

The poll is open through January 14, 2013. 
Won't you stop by and cast a vote? (Just CLICK VOTE NOW!)

Thank you to all my readers and other authors who have given me so much support during my first year in the writing/ romance/ ebook industry. There has never been anywhere else where I have felt so embraced.

Keep Reading!
Paloma

Comments

Popular Posts