#TantalizingTuesday Reassurance

Source: Uploaded by user via Paloma on Pinterest
His instruction is different from any other in the past but I still obey automatically. My legs shake. I'm nervous but I obey.
“Joseph?” I know I shouldn’t speak but I desperately need his reassurance.
The room grows silent as he stops what he’s doing. He sits on the bed by my head and smiles down at me. “What is it, little one?”
“I’m nervous. Will you talk to me?”
Joseph’s smile grows wider as he leans down and kisses my nose. “I'm proud of you. Do you know why?”
“No sir.”
“You told me what you needed.”
My eyes widen, as I understand exactly how important what he’s said –and what I’ve done- is. I’d been trained by a previous lover never to ask for more than I was given and I never believed I deserved more than that. Now, here I was, asking for my needs to be met.
“I-I…” Words cannot be found. My mouth is too dry to speak as I recognize I've come to this place because of Joseph.
“It’s all right. I'll talk you through this just like our earlier discipline sessions. Now reach your arms forward for me so I can secure them. Go down onto your elbows and stretch.”
(c) Paloma Beck, Tantalizing Tuesdays 2013


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to write a two-hundred word teaser every Tuesday. CLICK HERE for a full list of participating authors or go to the Tantalizing Tuesday blog. You can also follow along on twitter at #TantalizingTuesday.

Comments

  1. This tease was particularly good. I especially liked this passage: "My eyes widen, as I understand exactly how important what he’s said –and what I’ve done- is. I’d been trained by a previous lover never to ask for more than I was given and I never believed I deserved more than that. Now, here I was, asking for my needs to be met."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I loved this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that she's growing in confidence, what a beautiful picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully intimate and a lovely example of what so much BDSM misses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was originally heart breaking but so full of romance I enjoyed the ending a little too much. The tenderness Joseph speaks is about to change, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this but you finished ad such a crucial point. A real teaser making me want more. What happens next?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tender, sexy and gorgeous. Good to read about a girl finding all she desires and needs. She and Joseph are a touching yet sizzling couple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts