#Thursday13 Seasons & Seashells
A Sweet Romance Anthology
with Love Stories for Every Season
Seasons change, signaling life’s beginnings and endings. There are as many interpretations of the passage of time and the meaning of love as there are seashells on a sandy beach. In Seasons and Seashells, members of the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog have chronicled seven of them. A story for each day of the week!
Fall in love all over again with Seasons and Seashells, which contains romantic stories from Anthology Authors:
Have I piqued your interest? Great! Here are 13 reasons to download and read Seasons and Seashells by the authors of the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales blog:
13. The stories will leave you laughing, crying, signing and wanting more.
12. The sighs come with the romance
11. Humor is included at no extra charge
10. You might need a tissue or two, so keep them handy
9. Seashells crop up throughout the stories as a memory of the past, a token of love, and even a clue to a murder!
8. Seven stories means a new read for every day of an entire week!
7. Now available in print for those who still like the ink and paper version
6. Quick reads for your commute to the DDJ(dreaded day job)!
5. It’s available on Smashwords, Kobo, Sony, Amazon, & E-Book Eros and more
4. No running to the store in the cold – just download in a flash and start reading
3. Several of the authors have won awards for their work.
2. The re-occurrence of the seashell motif may bring on cravings for a sand-and-sun vacation.
and the #1 reason?
It’s FREE on most sites, so you’re out nothing to read it. Enjoy!
Contributing Author BIO
Carol Burnside is an award-winning author of “Sizzling romance that tugs at your heart!.” Her personal second-chance-at-love story resulted in a marriage to her high school sweetheart of thirty-plus years. They reside in northern Arkansas, where Carol enjoys the Ozark foothills from her office windows and drinks tea year round.
Writing as Annie Rayburn, she has three speculative fiction, e-published, erotic romances which have been favorably received. While she enjoys the adoration she receives from her three large dogs, what Carol/Annie really loves is hearing from her readers. Visit her at www.AnnieRayburn.com or www.PetitFoursAndHotTamales.com.