Goodbye, Google Reader. Hello, Bloglovin!

On July 1st, Google Reader will be gone. If you’ve been paying attention, you’ve known this day was coming months ago. I have no clue why Google Reader is soon to be gone. I know I cried over it, insisted it couldn't possibly be true but a fact is a fact. Once I accepted it though, I found another RSS reader to love.

Since hundreds of you read my RSS feeds (and I'm sure many other blogs too) using Google Reader, you'll need to move to a new RSS reader. Good news though... I've got one for you that you'll love!

Follow on Bloglovin

Since I follow a ton of blogs personally, I've made the transition to Bloglovin’ already. It was simple and literally took all of 3 minutes. You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account. Click the button to import and that’s it!

The platform looks similar to Google Reader…


And if you prefer to read your favorite blogs on your phone, tablet or iPad, here is the Bloglovin’ app!

Thanks to all who follow my blog. I love sharing my writing and the writing of other talented authors with you. Don't miss out on future postings! Go now!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!!

Comments

Popular Posts