A Book Indulgence: Heart And Soul

I'm participating in Guilty Indulgence Review Site's Blogiversary Hop!
It's extra exciting because I started out blogging as a reviewer at this awesome review site so of course I'm thrilled to be celebrating with them. They post reviews only on books they thought were indulgent so as a reader, I'm always looking to their recommendations for good books. Be sure to check them out as you hop from site to site.

They have an AWESOME GRAND PRIZE too! They are giving away a huge box of books & swag gathered from conferences they attended this year! There are plenty of ways to ENTER:

Now, while you're here... how about a sneak peek into my newest book that will be released in October? It's the second book in my Heart And Soul series. While the first book is told from the heroine's perspective, this book is all about her man's take on their relationship.

Here's what the Ndulgent Bloggers said about Hold My Hand:
"Paloma Beck takes her reader by the hand and gently leads them into the world of domestic discipline and manages to craft a beautifully written and surprisingly romantic story at the same time.  In an exploding market of BDSM stories, the element of love - the kind that makes a reader want to know more about the characters and their journey - often gets sacrificed for steamy no holds barred sex.  Hold My Hand focuses on the fledgling relationship between Aubrey and William without sacrificing the erotic components. Sexy and sensual with spanky goodness, Aubrey and William's romance captures the reader and holds them bound from page to page."


HOLD My HAND (Heart And Soul, book one, April 2013)
An Erotic Contemporary BDSM-lite Romance about Aubrey, a young woman filled with hurt, and William, a man who couldn't walk away. They're navigating through a relationship that may have too many hurdles... or perhaps not, as long as she can hold his hand.

Buy Links (ebook) Amazon | Smashwords | Kobo | Amazon UK | B&N | ARe
Buy Links (paperback) Amazon | CreateSpace


TOUCH My HEART (Heart And Soul, book two, October 2013)
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins…

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he may need Aubrey as much as she needs him.

OPENING EXCERPT from TOUCH My HEART
When I first saw her, she ensnared me. She’d tell a different story, I’m sure. She believes I ensnared her but I know the truth. She couldn’t have a stronger hold on me if I were chained to her with heavy metal links strung over my limbs. She touched my heart with her very first glance in my direction, with those haunted eyes, and with her hopeful smile. My sweet Aubrey.I’d been watching her for months now. Each day I was in town, I went out of my way to stop by the coffee shop where she worked. She’d watch me from under those thick lashes, her kitten green eyes carefully hidden. If only I could stand the sugar in those crazy espresso drinks the other customers ordered, I could’ve spent more time with her but a black coffee was simple. My time with her was limited to the forty-five seconds a day it took me to order, her to pour the coffee and me to pay.Then on days when I had some time or I was actually running ahead of schedule, I’d sit and read the paper. Mostly, I was watching her but the paper was the perfect ruse. Her quiet beauty, the way she hid herself behind her shiny auburn hair, called to me. I suspected she had no idea how captivating she was, nor did she notice the second glances some of the local college guys gave her. I saw every one of those looks.I also saw her steal away when the crowd died down to bring fresh cups of coffee to the elderly couple who sat in the corner of the shop. They were there every morning I stopped in. The couple had to be in their eighties but they sat like newlyweds holding hands and smiling at one another. When Aubrey went over to them, they’d smile, call her sweetheart and thank her. She’d blush a beautiful shade of red as if their appreciation embarrassed her.Some regulars addressed her by name. From eavesdropping, I knew she’d graduated with a literature degree this past May. This had to be a stopover for her, a transitional job. I was struck by jealousy that others had this rapport I couldn’t seem to establish with her. Hell, I couldn’t even get her to look my way. I knew my time was running out whenever I thought about her moving on to another job. I’d need to make an introduction sooner rather than later.Then one day, as if God were finally on my side, Aubrey walked directly into me as I stepped out of the coffee shop door. She was distracted, rushing to work and on the phone with someone. The moment our bodies collided, I felt that rush of electricity I had anticipated. Yes, she was most definitely the one for me. My need to have her multiplied. She stuttered out an apology, rummaging through her purse for napkins, but I couldn’t care less about the stain on my shirt.I simply took her in as she stood closer to me than ever before.
WIN A COPY of these books...

Then use this list to hop to all the other participants!

Comments

Popular Posts