Her First Step on #SatSpanks

Saturday Spankings is a weekly blog meme devoted to spankings. Authors who write spanking stories post an excerpt from one of their books. Be sure to click through the list at the bottom of this post to read excerpts from all the participants. If you tweet, you can also follow the posts on #SatSpanks.

My Excerpt comes from TOUCH My HEART, book two in the Heart And Soul Series which is soon to be released. While book one was from the heroine's perspective, this book is told from the hero's point of view. In the excerpt I'm sharing today, William and Aubrey begin their intimate relationship.

BLURB
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins…

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he may need Aubrey as much as she needs him. Together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.

This contemporary romance contains BDSM-lite elements including explicit sex scenes and consensual adult spanking. Enjoy!

EXCERPT
“Take off your clothes.”
“All of them?”
“Yes.” This is her first test. Will she obey me? Will she question my command?
“But…”
I raised an eyebrow. She was nervous. Her shaky fingers told me that without needing words to confirm it. I wanted to reassure her but that wasn’t what she needed. Aubrey needed my strength. She’d use it to build her own. “Aubrey, I thought we established our rules earlier. Unless you wish to use your safe word, remove your clothes.”
She stood rigid, hesitating for just another moment but I saw her fingers twitch and move toward the button of her pants.
“What is your safe word?” I asked, reminding her subtly of her power.
“Caterpillar.”
“Right. Would you like to use your safe word and go home? Perhaps you aren’t as ready as we’d hoped?” I hadn’t finished my last question before she began unbuttoning her jeans. She was battling with herself but her desire for me –for this thing between us- was winning out. That’s my girl.


Don't Miss the other Participating Authors!

Comments

Popular Posts