#SatSpanks Contemplation

Welcome back for another installment of
I'm sharing another excerpt from TOUCH MY HEART, book two in the Heart And Soul Series. In this scene, William has just finished spanking Aubrey and he's reflecting on the DD lifestyle.

BLURB
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins…

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he may need Aubrey as much as she needs him. Together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.

This contemporary romance contains BDSM-lite elements including explicit sex scenes and consensual adult spanking. Enjoy!

EXCERPT
The honesty–the soul-bearing openness-that comes with our lifestyle had been a struggle for both of us but it had also come with the greatest of rewards. There was a person in the world who was coming to know me as intimately as I knew myself. She knew my desires without a single word spoken.

I watched as her fingers trailed down my chest to stop on the waistband of my shorts. She quirked her head up, made eye contact only briefly before casting her eyes down again, and asked, “May I?”

I loved it when she asked to suck me off and a rush spread through me. I nodded, afraid if I attempted to speak, my voice would fail me.

Aubrey sank down in front of me, kneeling in the sand, and released my straining erection. It never failed to make me hard when I punished her, not because of the punishment or the pain but because of her willingness to submit to me. She embraced our lifestyle just as perfectly as I had imagined she would.


Saturday Spankings is a weekly blog meme devoted to spankings. Authors who write spanking stories post an excerpt from one of their books. Be sure to click through the list at the bottom of this post to read excerpts from all the participants. If you tweet, you can also follow the posts on #SatSpanks.

Don't Miss the other Participating Authors!

Comments

Popular Posts