Missionary Style on #MFRWorg Book Hooks


Welcome to Book Hooks, the weekly meme hosted by the MFRW Authors Blog. It's your chance each week to get hooked on a new book! Authors share a short excerpt from their books. If you enjoy the sample, consider purchasing the full book through their buy link.

THIS MONTH I'm sharing Touch My Heart, book two in the Heart And Soul series. 

BOOK BLURB
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins… 

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he needs Aubrey as much as she needs him. There’s solace in knowing you don’t have to go through life’s heartache alone. 
BUY LINK
BOOK HOOK

Feeling tender and needing the one final connection, I held my body above Aubrey and waited for her eyes to flutter open. “I want you to watch me while I make love to you.”

Her eye lashes blinked, maybe hiding away tears at the surprise for the endearment I’d used. We’ve always fucked. We always would. We just had, in fact, but right now, I planned to make love to the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life caring for.

Missionary style was something I couldn’t remember doing since I was a teenager. It felt wonderful to have her body flush against mine this way. I entered her slowly, our eyes locked on each other and a tenderness so revealing in her look that I knew she had the same thoughts I had about this moment.

This moment was me telling her I loved her.

Don't wait. Get Hooked!

Comments

Popular Posts