#TOUCHmyHEART & Drink Some Wine on #MFRWhooks


Welcome back to Book Hooks, the weekly meme hosted by the MFRW Authors Blog.

Authors, we'd love for you to join in. Sign-ups open each Sunday on the MFRW Authors Blog.

Readers, here's your chance each week to get hooked on a new book! Authors share a short excerpt from their books. If you enjoy the sample, consider purchasing the full book through their buy link.


TODAY I'm sharing an excerpt from Touch My Heart, book two in the Heart And Soul series. 

BOOK BLURB
William knows exactly what he wants. He saw what his parents had and he plans to have that kind of love for himself. He just has to convince Aubrey she’s perfect for him. He attempts to take it slowly, cautious of her weariness and his own preoccupations. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey agrees to be his. That’s where the rest of his life begins… 

… even while another part of his life begins to crumble. He finds the foundation of his own family rocked. With William’s future not in his control anymore, he needs Aubrey as much as she needs him. There’s solace in knowing you don’t have to go through life’s heartache alone. 
BUY LINK
BOOK HOOK
I reached for her wine glass and brought it to her lips. “Taste and see.” I found that place again near her ear where I could smell her essence and she could feel my breath.

She drank and made a soft sound in the back of her throat. Damn, it was sexy and I knew it meant she enjoyed the wine. “You like it.” I wanted her to admit she liked this new thing I’d pushed her to try. I wanted her to consider she’d like other things I’d push her to try.

“Yes.”

I kept my eyes on hers and continued to serve her sip after sip until the glass was empty. “Your cheeks are flushed. It’s beautiful, absolutely beautiful, sweet Aubrey.”

Her blush appeared again, a sweet and innocent reaction that charmed me. It also made me want to push her a bit more. “This is where you say, thank you sir.”

She repeated my words, which sounded far more seductive coming from her lips. “Thank you, sir.”
I smiled in victory. Yes, she was absolutely perfect.

Don't wait. Get Hooked!

Comments

Popular Posts