Step Back In Time with September's MONTHLY READS: Highland Dynasty @AmyJarecki

I've been hiding out in the past. That's right, I was in a historical romance kick this past month. I just might be a manic genre reader... no, seriously because I get an itch for a certain genre and then I read and read and read until I get it out of my system. This month, it's been historical romance. And I've devoured it on ebook and audio. I discovered new-to-me authors and then went back to a few series I started years ago to read the newest books and get caught up.

My favorite series -of course, if you follow me, you know I'm a series reader- I read this month is Amy Jarecki's Highland Dynasty. It all began with Lord Colin Campbell and the feisty, quick tongued Margaret. At first she believes her life is over when she's to wed the notorious "Black Knight" but their love is just the beginning... of the series.

The remaining books focus in on their children - first their son Duncan and Lady Meg, then their daughter Gyllis and Sean MacDougall, then their other daughter Lady Helen and Eoin MacGregor. There's still other sisters with no books so there's hope for more stories involving this family! Each story has adventure and danger, and reads true to the time period. I'm so glad I found Jarecki - she's on my list of must-read authors now whenever I get on a historical romance kick.


Knight in Highland Armor (#1) Highland Knight's Desire (#2) 
Highland Knight to Remember (#3) Highland Knight of Rapture (#4)

Either ebook or audible, the stories are exciting!

CONNECT with the AUTHOR here:
AmazonB&NAudible

Comments

Popular Posts