Tuesday Tease Olympic-Style

Michael Phelps, US Olympic Swimmer
My family enjoys the Olympics. It's one of the rare things we all watch together. Now, I recognize we each like it for different reasons... the thrill of competition, American pride, or just sports in general. But its family time and I love it. My favorite part of watching the Olympics is all the personal stories. I feel like they add to the excitement of the competition. After all, isn't it more fun to cheer for someone you feel like you know something about? But in my family, I am completely alone in this. The rest of my family groans during these personal stories, uses them as an excuse for a potty break or to grab a snack. Oh well! To each his own.

However, I am pretty certain we can all agree on being in awe of the amazing physiques of the athletes. Right, ladies?

So today, here is my salute to the athletes of the 2012 Olympics - Teaser Style.

Happy Tuesday!


Comments

Popular Posts