Author Focus: DX Luc


Hot Shots 
Blurb
The heat is on with two short erotic stories to leave you sweating and aching.
Spring Cleaning
Join Leanore as she explores all the excitement that can be had when the organization bug hits. For this editor, spring cleaning takes on a new level of naughty play that leaves her wanting more. And her game is heightened with the voyeuristic assistance of a sexy, sinful neighbor.
Summer's Break
While his friends are enjoying their time at the beach, Gordon Summer is stuck volunteering for extra credit with his horrible boss. Lucky for him, this young college student's lunch break becomes a lesson of submission. His teacher....the boss's hot, cougar wife.



Spring Cleaning Excerpt
She picked up the first item, studying it in her hand. She had this particular device for over four years and it was one of her favorites. It came in handy often, but maybe it was time to put it out to pasture. With a smile and a sigh, she reclined on her pillows. Time to begin.
*    *    *
First in line, was her vibrating Pocket Rocket. There had been a time she kept it in her glove compartment for those emergency stops, but it had long since been hidden away. She would have to test it out to see if it was worth holding onto. Checking to see if the batteries were still in place, she twisted the dial and shivered when the tiny missile shaped toy buzzed gently. Success! Closing her eyes, she immediately fell into an erotic fantasy, starring her sexy neighbor Sam, as she imagined his velvety Scottish accent echoing in her room.
He would say, “Hello Leanore. I heard you were cleaning today. Could I give you—a hand?”
Towering over her like some naughty demon of the night, he'd stand at the end of her bed, wearing those sexy jeans and nothing else. His cobalt eyes would stare into her wide green ones.
Tilting his head in sensual curiosity, Sam would give her a seductive grin. “Wet it with your mouth and run it over your nipple, baby.” He'd command brusquely.
His heavy breathing egged her on and if she didn't know any better, she could swear she heard it directly from the spot she envisioned him to be standing. Too engrossed in her fantasy, she chalked it up to her overactive imagination. After all, she did read many adult fantasies as part of her editing job.
Eyes still shut, she melted back into her daydream, while taking her small vibrator and coating it with her tongue. Slowly, the image of Sam came back into view and she saw him again, watching her drag the red tipped massager down to her dusky nipple. Gasping, she enjoyed the prickling tingle as the bud grew stiff and hard. She moaned as her stomach muscles clenched with pleasure.
A deep growl shattered her erotic illusion and she froze.
“Don't stop, beautiful. I want to watch.” 

Summer's Break Excerpt
He was frozen to the spot, only gawking at the open folds of Mrs. Dickerman’s cunt. Summer couldn't blink, fearing that if he did so, he'd wake up and still be on the football field with her husband. Shit! Coach Dickerman! There was no way he could possibly sleep with his boss's wife. If the angry man ever found out, he could kiss his career goodbye!
What to do?
“Well, Mr. Summer?” The sternness of her voice wrapped around his dick like the collar on his neck.
What the hell to do? It's not worth losing your credits over, Summer! Decline respectfully, and walk away!  Warned the angel version of him.
Hey now! Don't run. Coach Dickhead did say to do exactly as she wanted. If this was what she wanted? Why say no? The little devil challenged.
Yeah, he was supposed to do as she asked or his boss would get mad. Naughty Summer was right!
Thatta boy! Now take those clothes off and have a good time! Both sides of his conscience faded away.
Without further delay, Summer pulled off his shirt. He folded it over the chair before removing his sneakers, socks and pants. His boxer briefs had a wet spot where he'd leaked precum and his massive bulge was clearly outlined.
She cocked a brow. “What part of naked didn't you understand? I want to see what you're going to give me.”
Swallowing past his hesitation, he dropped the underwear and stepped out of them. Summer licked his lips and took a deep breath, waiting for her to speak. He couldn't fathom it, but all he wanted was to please her in every way. No other woman made him respond so intensely.
“Have you eaten yet, Mr. Summer?” She queried in a cool manner.
Eyes lowered, he shook his head. “I only had a protein shake, ma'am. But it was filling enough.”
Mrs. Dickerman relaxed back against her headboard, stroking her stomach with the tip of the riding crop. She lowered it and directed it between her open thighs. “Then you best come and eat, boy. And don't be lazy about it, or I'll slap your ass.”
His erection grew substantially harder and larger as he complied without delay. Climbing onto the bed, Summer settled onto his stomach and ignored the tingle the scratchy comforter applied to the sensitive head of his penis. With the tip of his tongue, he laved over her outer labia, thrilling in their softness before inching closer to the inner seam. Her folds glistened and the moment he lashed over her pink, swollen clitoris Mrs. Dickerman moaned low. 


Touch of the Gods: The Wager
Blurb
When love and war make a little wager, what could possibly go wrong?
I am Hephaestus. God of inventions, blacksmiths, and volcanoes. Sounds like I'm awesome right? Well, I'm not. In fact, I'm the loser of Olympus and a new bachelor to boot. Living the single life is great until a decade passed. Honestly if my divorce from the Goddess of Love wasn't bad enough, I am still being rejected by the other women of my home.
Because of an incessant need to make me a pawn in his game, my brother, Ares convinces Eros to make a little bet. A wager that puts my lack of love life to the test. Sent to Earth, I'm skeptical, when suddenly I lose myself in the sensual scent and beauty of the full bodied Vanessa. She is my everything, my perfection.
Sadly, from a single caress upon her silky flesh, I sent our lives into a downward spiral of hell. To save her, I must get beyond my demons of the past. And to save me, she will have to decide if I'm worth giving up everything for.

Excerpt
“Did I do something wrong? You have a lot to work with.”
My cheeks warmed at her compliment, but I shook my head, lifted her to her feet, and gave her a gentle push back onto her mattress.
Vanessa laughed, making me feel even more playful. She posed her body in a sexy manner, her legs and arms spread wide.
Stroking along the heavy vein, roped around my cock, I placed one knee on the bed, curled my arm around her waist and lifted her until our chests were pressed together. I grabbed onto her lips, sucking on them until they were plump and red, before coaxing her to bend her knees until she knelt before me.
With my mind, I repositioned her pillows to sit up behind her back, and lowered her until she sat on her calves. I pushed her wider, exposing her pussy to my greedy view, glistening with her sticky dew.  I dipped into her wet hole, twisting it from side to side, until she gasped while she came an instant later. As Vanessa's walls sucked on my thick digit, I thrilled at the idea of how it would feel once I was buried in her sweet, tight fortress of pleasure. “I hope you're ready for me, beautiful. I have waited so long for you.”
Licking her lips, Vanessa swallowed, and nodded, shifting so she could move her legs.
  I stopped her. “No, you are to stay just like this. I promise to keep you from feeling any discomfort.”
“I've never done it like this before, but I trust you.”
Her words touched my heart, making it swell in my chest in a way I had never experienced before.  While the leftover tremor from her orgasm of before shook her body, I added a second finger, stretching her hole, while pressing up against her g-spot. Tapping in time with her pulse, my thumb found its place onto her clit, circling around it alternatively with the thrusting movements inside her wetness. Riding on her outcries, my sensual manipulations drove on until I had her teetering on the edge of bliss, and with a final push, she fell over and shattered once more, her juices flowing in copious waves of natural lubrication. 







Author Focus 
is my weekly Friday Feature. 
It's a time set aside to share with my readers and followers other authors you might enjoy. If you are stopping by, please leave a COMMENT for my guest author to welcome them.

If you are an author and would like to be featured on my site, please contact me for more information.


Comments

  1. These books are Hot,Hot,Melting Hot. These will wanting you to have more. Love it.Terrific, Awesome.Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sexy and kind words! Glad you enjoyed them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts