Author Focus: Tabitha Shay


Welcome to another Secret Cravings Author, Tabitha Shay!
Tabitha Shay is the author of paranormal romances, Witch’s Brew, Witch’s Heart, Witch‘s Moon, and Witch’s Magic.

A member of the Oklahoma Writer’s Federation, Inc., she has served as both a category chair and judge. Her books have been nominated for several awards, including the prestigious P.E.A.R.L. Award for Witch’s Magic and Witch’s Moon, which was also nominated for Best All Around Paranormal in 2008. Witch’s Fire won Runner Up for Best Paranormal Book of 2010 at LRC.

Ms. Shay is also the author of the contemporary western romances, Montana Men Series, In the Arms of Danger, No Holds Barred, and Too Hot to Handle/Too Close to the Fire under the pseudonym, Jaydyn Chelcee.

CONNECT WITH HER HERE:
http://www.tabithashay.com
http://www.jaydynchelcee.com
tabshay@gmail.com


In a world where magic is dying―two people meet under unusual circumstances…
Realm of light―New to this witchy stuff, Kirrah Walker crashes her broom into a stranger and knocks him unconscious. Feeling guilty, she takes him home with her and nurses him back to health. However, she soon discovers a terrible secret―an assassin—the stranger is on a mission.  Kirrah must decide if she’ll set him free or keep him tied to the headboard of her bed…
World of darkness―Prince Stry, future King of Ru-Noc, awakens to find he’s not only a captive, but captivated by the charming witch who flutters around him like a nervous butterfly. Her magick is out of control. He knows in his heart he should steal her soul, but kissing Kirrah could be habit-forming.
Kirrah and Stry―magical beings who must face the fear of their past, acknowledge their future, and trust in destiny…



BUY LINK


EXCERPT for WITCH’S FIRE
Stry nibbled at her mouth, parted her lips with his, nudged her thighs apart and using one hand, took his heavy cock and pressed it against her sleek channel. “Open for me, baby.”
She tensed beneath him. All the while he whispered sweet words to her intent on assuring her of his love and need. Stry rubbed her opening with the meaty tip, working his way slowly inside her damp channel with a shallow penetration.
“You will accept my seed inside your womb and bear my children. You will never allow another male to touch you. You will always see to my needs and happiness. In return, I will touch no other female. I will protect you always. I will give you sons. These are my sacred vows to you.”
In one single thrust, Stry pushed inside her, tore through the thin membrane of her virginity and settled deep. Kirrah screamed and clawed his shoulders. Tears wet the corners of her eyes and dampened her hair.
“I’m sorry,” he moaned against her mouth. “I thought―”
“Shhh.” Kirrah sighed. “Don’t move. Not yet. I feel like I’m bursting at the seams. Gods, you’re so packed in me.”
He started to pull out of her, to give her the relief she must need. Kirrah pressed trembling fingers against his mouth and shook her head. “Don’t. It’s okay.”
“No, it isn’t okay. I hurt you and that wasn’t my intent.”
“I know that. Love me, Stry. Please? I need you.”
Stry wiggled his hips and settled deeper inside her.
Kirrah moaned.
“Are you in pain? Did I hurt you again?”
“No. Just, it’s very big. Thick. But you feel good inside me.” Kirrah lifted her hips. “You feel good. It’s…I’m so full…of you.”
“Do that again―”
“What?”
“Lift up and glide down my cock. Yes. There. Ahh, Samhain, but you steal my breath―”
Stry pulled back and plowed deep. He set a powerful rhythm of long, slow withdrawals and deep-seated penetrations that drove both of them wild, that built and built their hunger until they both struggled to breathe.
He cupped Kirrah’s slender hips and lifted her to take him deeper. Her soft cries of pleasure spiked his desire. His urgency. He’d never felt this wild, raw, and elemental as the earth. Sharp stabs of pressing need stung the tip of his cock. “Kirrah, baby, I―”
“I know―” Her voice shook. “I feel it, too. Gods, I didn’t think I could feel more stuffed than I already do.”
Tiny explosions rippled through Stry. “I want to fill you.”
They clung desperately, riding the feral storm that raged inside them. Helpless, they went at each other using teeth, tongue and body, until breathless, they soared into simultaneous orgasms.
Stry shuddered. His seed burst forth, hot and hard, and jetted inside her. By the gods, he didn’t think his seed would ever stop.


______________________________________________________


Author Focus 
is my weekly Friday Feature. 


It's a time set aside to share with my readers and followers other authors you might enjoy. If you are stopping by, please leave a COMMENT for my guest author to welcome them.

If you're an author and would like to be featuredplease click on the BE MY GUEST tab at the top of the blog.

Comments

  1. It was nice to read more about you, Tabitha. I loved the excerpt...why did you have to stop? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Thx for dropping by. Glad you liked the excerpt....Had to stop, can't give all the secrets away...lol....Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paloma,
    TY so much for having me for your guest today...Tabs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are here. I started hosting other authors to help promote colleagues. But I benefit too by getting to read these excerpts and discovering books I want to read!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful read. I'm waiting to get your new one. I won't miss it. lol, I've liked all your series. Keep them going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lorrie,
    Thx for dropping by, so glad ur enjoying the series....Tabs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts