eBook Readers Make Great Gifts

It's Almost that time... the big countdown to Christmas, the time we all begin stressing over the perfect gifts for people on our lives. If I could afford it, I think I'd buy everyone an e-reader. There are so many reasons why and this article captures so many of my thoughts...

READ THE ARTICLE and LET'S TALK! 
Leave comments below and I'll be sure to respond.



An eBook Reader is a Great Gift for Book Worms (via 21C Woman)
Books have always been a popular gift, as they cater to so many genres, but now there is the possibility  of buying an eBook reader. This can be carried around in a pocket or bag and your chosen reader will store tens of thousands of full electronic novels. Even smart and Android phones will allow…



Comments

  1. I bought a Pocket Book Touch for my Friends Birthday! She was so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts