Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WoW! The 3 Big Mistakes in Blogging

I’m giving a simple recommendation to simplify your life.
In this weekly feature, I’ll give just one suggestion of something to try. Or maybe I’ll tell you about one thing that helped me as a new author. Or maybe it will be one thing not to do. Regardless what I choose to talk about, I promise it will be simple because, after all, we are all very busy people…

This week I found this article that gave me some "Ah Ha" moments and wanted to share them as part of this feature. Our blogs are important. Read on to learn how to make yours work better for you.

And be sure to keep writing!
Paloma





Blogging: the 3 Biggest Mistakes and How to Fix Them (via Fab Freelance Writing Blog)
Your blog is an essential part of your writing business. It’s the foundation of your writers’ platform. I firmly believe that it’s impossible to make a real mistake with your blog. That said however, there are “mistakes” which will make your blog much less effective than it might be. Mistake…








WoW is a Smart & Savvy Group of Authors who write this weekly feature for their blog each Wednesday. While we don't claim to be experts, the goal is to impart what we've learned about 
writing, editing, getting published, book promotion, and more along the way. 
Follow along and read all this week's contributors' posts. 

You can follow us on twitter at #WWoW.
Or find us on facebook at Words of Wisdom.

We also welcome more authors' participation. Sign up is through our facebook page.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.