Witches for All Saint's Day
Welcome to Author Lynn Cahoon!
www.lynncahoon.wordpress.com. Readers can email her at email@example.com.
Okay, you’re probably Halloweened out, but since today is All Saint’s Day, and my upcoming release, A Member of the Council, features an unknowing witch and the witch hunter that screws up her wanna be normal life, I thought I’d give you my favorite 13 witches and why…
My 13 favorite witches
- Cher in the Witches of Eastbrook– I wanna be that sexy!
- Samantha (Bewitched) – Sweet, but why Darrin?
- Sarah from The Craft – Get the mean girls back.
- Sally Owens - Sandra Bullock in Practical Magic – Frazzled, single mom, dealing with crap.
- Glenda the Good Witch – Just cuz
- Hermione Granger – Smart – good role model
- Wilhelmina W. Witchiepoo – I loved HR Puffnstuff! I can sing the theme song.
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) – She’s amazing (even if evil.)
- Minnie Castavet (Rosemary’s Baby) My first view of hidden evil.
- Regina, the Evil Queen (Once Upon a Time) – OMG – She’s the best.
- The Mayfair Witches (The Witching Hour, Lasher, and Taltos)– LOVED these books.
- Dark Shadows Angelique-The original, not the movie.
- And Parris McCall – witch in training from A Member of the Council…
Parris McCall, owner of the dive bar, The Alibi, has finally constructed a life where her little quirks don’t show or matter to anyone. As for her grandmother's warnings that she’s different, well, she'll cross that bridge if she comes to it. But when Ty walks into her bar, both lives are instantly changed.
Ty Wallace loves his life. How could he not? He’s a powerful human lawyer by day and the Magic Council's rogue witch hunter by night. But after he agrees to substitute on his
secretary’s dart team, all hell breaks loose. Now Ty has to help Parris admit who she is before her long-lost relatives kill her.
A Lyrical Press Paranormal Romance, Buy Link