Forever #TantalizingTuesday



He gave me exactly what I wanted and now it was my turn to return the favor. On my knees before Samson, I worked his cock into my mouth. I took him in deep just as I knew he liked while keeping my arms down at my sides. I could feel him at the back of my throat. I moaned as his wide cock stretched my lips and reminded myself to relax my throat muscles. I allowed his thrusts to set the rhythm so later when he grabbed onto my hair and fucked my mouth, as I knew he would; his cock would slide in and out without resistance.
Deep breaths through my nose kept me from choking. Months of experience with Samson had taught me that he liked it deep and I learned how to give him what he liked. I breathed in the scent of him as I moved my lips up and down his shaft, feeling his warmth inside my mouth. It was delicious. He tasted salty and smelled musky. I couldn’t get enough of him. 
Samson was my world and tonight he’d asked me to be his world… forever. He’d asked for forever and I’d agreed. 
© Paloma Beck, Tantalizing Tuesdays 2013


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to write a two-hundred word teaser every Tuesday. CLICK HERE for a full list of participating authors or go to our blog at http://tantalizingtuesday.blogspot.com/. You can also follow along on twitter at #TantalizingTuesday.

Comments

  1. Sampson is a lucky man! Hope he treats her right and makes her world wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic and I can't help wondering about that forever. What is he? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that was by a delicious snippet; purely romantic and mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why, but the ending didn't flow for me. It seemed...abrupt. Probably a necessary evil of 200 words. Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She knew just how to please Sampson. It is no wonder he asked her to be with her always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sexy relationship captured in the 200. I liked the punchline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful... You can feel the love... Real erotica...xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts