Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Sexy Lady Anita Philmar. Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night, she wants her readers to see the world in a new way. Influenced by sci-fi programs, she develops places where anything can happen and where erotic moments come to life in a great read. She's a multi-published author and writes interesting blogs nearly daily. Be sure to check out her Blog!.


The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

7 Things About Me:
  • I'm the queen of my castle with one husband, three sons and a pug named Oliver.
  • I've been PTA president at two schools a total of four years.
  • I've taught religious education for seventeen years.
  • I was an avid book reviewer before publishing my first book.
  • I read all genres of romance but kink to the erotic side.
  • I worked as a freelance editor for two years.
  • I'm addicted to espresso (or really, really bold coffee).

15 Other Inspiring Blogs:
CLICK AROUND and visit some of these other blogs. Each of the blogs I've suggested are ones I follow personally and have enjoyed... perhaps you'll find a new blog to love too...




Once the mind has been stretched by a new idea, it will never again return to its original size. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

Keep Reading!
Paloma
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.