The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Sexy Lady Anita Philmar. Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night, she wants her readers to see the world in a new way. Influenced by sci-fi programs, she develops places where anything can happen and where erotic moments come to life in a great read. She's a multi-published author and writes interesting blogs nearly daily. Be sure to check out her Blog!.


The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

7 Things About Me:
  • I'm the queen of my castle with one husband, three sons and a pug named Oliver.
  • I've been PTA president at two schools a total of four years.
  • I've taught religious education for seventeen years.
  • I was an avid book reviewer before publishing my first book.
  • I read all genres of romance but kink to the erotic side.
  • I worked as a freelance editor for two years.
  • I'm addicted to espresso (or really, really bold coffee).

15 Other Inspiring Blogs:
CLICK AROUND and visit some of these other blogs. Each of the blogs I've suggested are ones I follow personally and have enjoyed... perhaps you'll find a new blog to love too...




Once the mind has been stretched by a new idea, it will never again return to its original size. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

Keep Reading!
Paloma

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have a very well-rounded life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try... it gets lopsided at times... lol...

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the nomination, you've made my evening, Paloma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just called it like I saw it. :) But glad it made you happy! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the nominations. I'll get cracking on the posts for Lia (The House of Taboo) and Four Seduced Muses to go up on my feature tomorrow.

    <3 <3

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts