BOOK BABE is a Blazing Blog!



My Newest Blog Feature for 2013 is Blazing Blogs. These are blogs that have been identified as not only informative, particularly about romance books, but also a fun and sexy site to visit. Some come recommended by others and some are blogs I personally think are amazing. Regardless of how I discovered them, I now can proudly say I'm a follower. And after reading this interview, I just bet you'll want to follow them too!
NO MORE THAN 24 blogs will be acknowledged as an 
Amazing Blazing Blog in 2013 at Romance Beckons


Today, I'm talking with Tara Chevrestt, the owner of Book Babe.
I've been following her for a few months and have consistently enjoyed her weekly posts focused on strong heroines along with her frank take on book reviews. Plus, doesn't she have an awesome banner?

Let's go right back to the beginning. When did you start your blog? 
I started in 2010.

Tell us about how you got started.
It was a funny thing, actually. I was a moderator over at women in aviation books group and a publisher sent me a women in aviation novel to review. Well, I’d planned to share it all over Goodreads and in my aviation group, of course, but she left a note on the book, “Can’t wait to see it on your blog.” Well, I had no blog, but that nudged me to start one, and it’s grown. 

So glad you did! So it started by accident but you've come a long way. What is the primary purpose of your blog today?

It used to be just book reviews, but over time, due to the types of books I read, it picked up a theme in a way. Strong heroines. I don’t like weak heroines or alpha males that dominate women every second page. My blog is a place where readers will see strong/sexy/spunky heroine books of different genres. STRONG IS SEXY! 

That's what first drew me to follow your blog. I know what my favorite posts are but share what some of your favorite posts are?
Oh...I really enjoy my Strong is Sexy Heroine of the Week feature, but my favorite post of all time has to be Strong is Sexy Woman of the Past, which I do twice a month. 
Here's a SAMPLE OF A GREAT POST: TICKLE YOUR POINTER HERE!

What can readers expect to learn/ experience on your blog?
That strength in a woman is not only acceptable, but admirable! 

How many contributors does your blog have?
Just me, but authors do send me guest posts. And just recently I put a Call for Bloggers out for a special event on February 12th.

Do you offer advertising?
Not paid - it's all FREE. I have a weekly feature called Strong is Sexy Heroine of the Week and that’s free advertising. You get a button with it allowing you to link back my blog, where the post is always up, never archived. To sign up to participate, follow this link. GUEST POSTS AVAILABLE. Right now, I'm booking April spots.
How can people contact you?
I'm on FACEBOOK. And, of course, the BLOG is the best ways to find me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts