Now, in honor of #Thursday13, I salute those who helped me on the birth of Hold My Hand...
1. To Tyra for her proofreading talents and even more than that, for her intuitive suggestions that made the story stronger.
2. To Natasha for beta reading when I needed new eyes to look at my characters and their story.
3. To Joelle whose insights grounded my characters with authentic behavior.
4. To Jenn for reading the first draft and not laughing.
5. To Kallypso Masters, author extraordinaire, whose mentoring and advice were indispensable.
6. To my sister Elaine whose belief in me humbles me.
7. To my sister Linda who both instilled in me a belief that I could do anything.
8. To my husband Michael for allowing me the freedom to pursue my dream.
9. To my boys, Michael, Matthew and Andrew, for their indulgence every moment I spent writing instead of mothering.
10. To Krista, for giving me a reason to be more. I've never met anyone stronger than you.
11. To my high school writing teachers who nurtured a lost girl. I found my passion.
12. To my godson Bill who made me laugh even when life wasn’t so funny.
13. To Ducky who I've begun to believe is perfect just the way she is.
HOLD MY HAND
A Contemporary BDSM-lite Romance about Aubrey, a young woman filled with hurt, and William, a man who can't walk away. They're navigating through a relationship that may have too many hurdles... or perhaps not, as long as she can hold his hand.
Aubrey has been hurt in the past, discouraged and degraded by a heartless father. Still, William sees something in her that won't allow him to walk away. Instantly drawn to her but intuitive enough to take it slowly, he courts her. Then he bargains, persuades and seduces until Aubrey becomes ensnared by his commanding nature. Despite the fight she puts up in accepting William's lifestyle, the bonds he places on Aubrey give her a freedom she desperately needs. And together, they heal old wounds and find their perfect love.
Hold My Hand is currently available prior to its official release date through Smashwords. It will release at all other major ebook retailers on April 1, 2013.
You can check out the Hold My Hand Pinterest Board to see some inspirational (& sexy) photos.
You can mark Hold My Hand as WANT TO READ on Goodreads for a chance to WIN A FREE COPY! Contest ends March 30th.
View Hold My Hand's Webpage with an exclusive excerpt, contests, buy links and the release tour dates.