Bane of My Existence on #Thursday13


Today's Thursday13 post is brought to you by Author Thianna D.

Thursday 13, it’s kind of catchy. Until you sit down to write 13 things and your mind goes blank. What should I do? Write my 13 favorite books? How would I widdle them down? How about my 13 favorite sayings? Once again, how would I choose? My 13 favorite cartoons? 13 things I love about Spring Time? 
My 13 pics for hottest actors of all time (ooh, now there’s a list…)

After almost pulling my hair out, I realized I was trying to make things too difficult. (I’m good at that) One week ago, my full-length novel, Bane of My Existence, a paranormal BDSM Erotic Romance was released. I decided to give you the first 13 lines that introduce Master Bane. Antonia is at a fetish club, Liaisons, applying to become a waitress. He just walked up to the table where she is filling out the forms.

She blinked and her mouth opened to say something, but her brain could not put two thoughts together. The man standing in front of her exuded power in a way she had never even considered before. It was terrifying and thrilling at the same time. At well over six feet tall, he towered over her seated form. In the dark light of the room his face was partially in shadow; but what she could see was angular and firm. His expression made her feel as if she was being examined. She swallowed hard.

Chuckling softly, he strode around the table, like a cat circling its prey, and sat down facing her. Even in the darkened room, his features stood out. High cheekbones, thin course eyebrows, short dark hair, and the most intense eyes she had ever seen. “So you are here to apply for a position.” It was not a question and she couldn’t think of anything to say so she just nodded. “Have you ever been to a fetish club before, little one?”

Book Description
Bane of My Existence
Part 1 of The Shift Trilogy
Author: Thianna D
Length: Novel
Genre: Paranormal BDSM Erotic Romance
Series: 'The Shift'
When Antonia is convinced by her friend Kayle to apply at Liaisons, a new fetish club in town, she never expects to meet Master Bane or to become his sub.
As she falls more and more for the enigmatic man two decades her senior, there is something about him that she cannot quite figure out. She can tell he is keeping something from her and even as that gulf stretches between them, she falls further and further in love with him.
When the truth comes out, can she accept it? Or is this the end?

Buy Links
eFormat

Regular Print Paperbacks

Large Print Paperbacks

Author Bio
Thianna D is an erotic and erotic romance author. She enjoys writing and reading stories where there is conflict and the characters themselves have many layers to get through to get to know each one. To date, she has thirteen erotic stories out, one novella and one novel. There are many more to come in 2013 & 2014. 

You can always find out what is new by visiting her author or blog site.

Comments

  1. I almost did the exact same thing. Nice intro to your books. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts