Embarrassed on #SatSpanks

This week, I'm sharing another excerpt from HOLD MY HAND. Aubrey has just experienced her first spanking and is completely taken back by her reaction. I'm guessing many of us can relate... but for Aubrey, who still isn't sure this lifestyle is congruent with her beliefs, it's that much more difficult to discover just how turned on she became. Enjoy - and let me know what you think. I value your feedback.


In those next moments as my reality returned, my eyes brimmed with tears. I recalled the spanking, my arousal. My embarrassment flamed in my cheeks as I attempted to hide myself from William. I wanted nothing less than to burrow into a hole. Shame flashed through me once more. I couldn’t shake it and I looked everywhere but at William as my body began to cool and my sensibility rebounded.
“You need a break and we need to talk about what we’ve done.” William smiled at me but shook his head. “I could so easily be persuaded to stay in this bed with you all day but no, we need to talk first.”


Saturday Spankings is a weekly blog meme devoted to spankings. Authors who write spanking stories post six to eight sentences from one of their books. Be sure to click through the list below to read excerpts from all the participants. If you tweet, you can also follow the posts on #SatSpanks.


Comments

Popular Posts