#TantalizingTuesday Teeth


Jenson used his teeth to pull down my panties and the scruff from his beard drew a tingling line down my bottom. The final barrier was stripped away. The elastic pulled along my hips even as the slow brush of the lace softened the motion. His breath on my inner thigh as he drew down further was the sensation that brought the moan from deep within me. 

Feeling his warmth against me as he stripped me bare, I held onto the connection as I prepared for a spanking I well deserved. I couldn’t argue it was long overdue. I needed his palm against my bottom as much as I needed the air I was breathing, the air that was beginning to come in shallow breaths as he continued his slow pull of those panties down my legs and left them dangling off my feet.

Jenson gave a deep rumbling chuckle just before his palm came down on my bottom with a crisp, loud smack. Relief rushed through me as Jenson set into a steady rhythm. I sunk deep into the sensations and embraced the knowledge that I belonged to a man who loved me enough to take such good care of me.

______________________________________


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to write a two-hundred word teaser every Tuesday. CLICK HERE for a full list of participating authors or go to the Tantalizing Tuesday blog. You can also follow along on twitter at #TantalizingTuesday.



Comments

  1. Fabulously done! Slow, intimate, each sensation drawn out exactly right! Love this romantic, HOT teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a slow build-up can be on of the hottest parts of the whole scene.

      Delete
  2. Now that deserves a 'fuck yes', Paloma. Hot sensory detail - perfectly caught. Romantic and sexy-juicy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jake. I've been editing and then formatting and then promoting for so long now. It felt good to just sit down and write. :0 Glad you enjoyed.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, completely drew me into the scene, Paloma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the build up, perfectly matched the picture. Great detail too, especially the part about his beard drawing the tingling line, hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The slow but sensuous buildup brought me to understand to be loved by her dominating Master. This line lingers with me: "Feeling his warmth against me as he stripped me bare, I held onto the connection as I prepared for a spanking I well deserved." Excelleny work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts