Angelica's #Thursday13 Reasons She Writes
1. Everyone is welcome. Large, small, black, white, GLBT, light bondage, masochists, everyone! You just have to promise not to tell anyone about the residents.
2. These vampires have extra kick. When they bite you, you get a rush of endorphins that will have you climaxing before you know it. You won't even notice them taking a little blood in exchange.
3. Historical fiction. The prequels let me tip toe through the past while staying where people never really change, alone with one another.
4. It's more than sex. Sex is the driving factor in each Blue Moon House story, but at the root of it is a mind and heart and those are what really matter, what really changes.
5. Variety. Each vampire is a little different, has a different temperament, different tastes, different strengths and weaknesses. It is so much fun to explore each one.
6. BDSM. Although I don't live the lifestyle, it is very appealing to me. It is fun to have characters that are both completely immersed in it and others that enjoy stepping out of it once in a while.
7. Sex. Yes, there is more than sex, but let's face it, it is fun to write a scene that sends me squirming to my bed.
8. Completeness. There is so much hinted at in the first Blue Moon House that I couldn't resist going back and filling in the holes.
9. Will. I made him such an ass in the first book that I simply HAD to redeem him. His story was difficult to write but absolutely worth it.
10. Nicholas. It wasn't until I wrote his story that I discovered why he is such a sweetheart. He is nothing less to Jocelyn or any of the others.
11. The House. A century old building with sex seeped into the hardwood floors. Those walls can't talk on their own, so I have to do it for them.
12. The giant bed. This is Jocelyn's contribution to the group. She creates the massive bed sheet that covers four mattresses to give seven bodies enough room to all play together.
13. Sophia. The headmistress, the ring-leader, the mysterious. I haven't started writing her story yet, but I can't wait!!
The only thing better than writing about Blue Moon House would be to be in it! Vampire/Dom or human/sub? Which would you prefer?NEW RELEASE: Book Two - Blue Moon House KITTEN