For Your Spanking Pleasure, it's Cara Bristol!
You can find Cara on her blog at http://www.carabristol.com and on Twitter @CaraBristol.
1. Paddle – Many variations for in ye olde standby: wood or leather, solid or with holes, round or oblong. (Unexpected Consequences, False Pretenses, Body Politics)
2. Flogger – Strips of leather (or vinyl) attached to a solid handle. Reminds me of a pom pom. Go team Spanko! (Destiny’s Chance)
5. Tawse – Looks like belt, only made of stiffer leather and one end is split into tails (often 2, but it varies). (Destiny’s Chance)
6. Wooden spoon (Unexpected Consequences, Body Politics)
7. Paint stirrer – often free at the hardware stores
8. Hair brush – best used for OTK. Stingy sensation. (False Pretenses)
11. Slipper or a shoe
12. Whip, switch (tree branch), cane. Dangerous implements in the hands of novices.
Married for just three years, Linc Ellison has reached his wit’s end. His wife’s overspending threatens to drive them into the poorhouse. But more than that, he doesn’t feel he can trust Regina because of her string of broken promises. When he learns about the Rod and Cane Society, a secret organization of men who spank their wives, he decides to implement some disciplinary measures to save his marriage.
Sure Regina shops a lot. And she’s broken some promises. But she’s trying to do better. What hurts most is that Linc no longer trusts her. So she consents to try domestic discipline.
But neither is prepared for the ripple effect the disciplinary measures will have on their love life.
Destiny Grable can’t help that she's fallen in with love Chance Everett, her best friend's boyfriend, but she's never, ever acted on her feelings -- until she and Zoe are in a car accident, her friend is killed, and she is reincarnated in her body. She never wished for something like this to happen, but perhaps now she’ll be free to love Chance the way she always wanted to.
Chance might have had pursued Destiny, but he has a kinky side and she was a nice girl. But now she’s dead, and the accident has forced him to take in his ex-girlfriend. As soon as she recovers and moves out, he’ll get on with his life.
Can two star-crossed lovers ever find happiness?