A Year In Stats, Thursday13-style!
- I've published 7 books, 5 paranormal and 2 contemporary. 6 books were through a publisher, Secret Cravings, and 1 book was my first stab at self-publishing. (I loved it!)
- I've had book reviews featured on 23 different review sites.
- I've begun working on 3 additional manuscripts, with 4 others in the formative or research stages.
- I created an eclectic Pinterest account with 76 boards, 2911 pins and 561 followers.
- I've posted 286 blog posts, including my blog guests, on Romance Beckons. The most popular post was my Birthday Party Book Bash with 783 views.
- I've had a grand total of 99,700 blog visitors and have 976 unique blog followers.
- I've participated in 8 blog hops. The most successful was the Naughty New Year's Blog Hop with 589 views.
- I've written 56 guest posts for other blogs. (Wow! I couldn't believe that number when I first looked it up!)
- I've joined 7 different weekly memes. The top viewed meme was WWoW! Writer's Words of Wisdom, a meme posted each Wednesday. It became so popular that I created a new blog devoted exclusively to this topic with three other talented authors. Check it out here!
- I've had over 31,000 tweets and 2,000 followers on twitter.
- I've developed 5 successful tribes on Triberr, networking with other romance writers.
- I created 1 facebook account and 4 facebook pages... Romance Beckons for my blog and three for my different series: Heart And Soul, Seven Sin Sisters and Coming Home.
- I've attended 1 reader's conference.
And, it might be hard to believe but somewhere in all that, I managed to take a few vacations with my family. After all, they are my reason.