Love Entwined on #Thursday13
Danita is a member of Romance Writers of America. She is a lover of chocolate, a good, scary movie, kittens and pups - especially Siberian Huskies. When she is not writing, she exercises her lungs at her son's soccer matches and their favorite theme park, because everyone knows it's easier on the stomach to scream your way down a roller coaster.
Facebook Fan Page | Facebook Cardiff Novels Page | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | Goodreads | Website | Blog | Networked Blogs | Bloglovin
Hello everyone! Paloma, thanks so much for having me on today. For this week's Thursday Thirteen I want to share thirteen quotes from my new contemporary paranormal romance Love Entwined.
Roman and Amelie, warrior and witch, have loved before in another lifetime, they just don’t remember. Unfortunately, they also do not remember the il Dragone demons that are stalking them through time. Oh, and Amelie doesn’t believe in ghosts, either. That will change.
1. “We shall do this together.” Emerald eyes shined in mischievous delight, while another pair widened with disbelieving horror.
2. “But one thing is all too clear; I know absolutely nothing about you, except your adept talent to make me shed my clothes and my good sense with one kiss!”
3. “Very well, then,” he said to the rafters. “I’ll do it. I will not let her go home,” and then shook his head. “Who am I talking to?” Pinching the bridge of his nose between two fingers, he decided he needed some sleep.
4. “They have been in your midst for some time, Amelie, waiting for the perfect opportunity.”
5. “You know, we should have met much earlier in your life, before you became such a gloomy, eccentric billionaire.”
6. She inclined her head. “D’accord, your father was a risk-taker, a master artisan who used his talent for good. But you are even more. You are a warrior, Roman, like Grandfather Ian. You were born to the hunt.”
7. “As for the sketches, I will need to work closely with you on concepts.” His eyes raked her form again. “I am very hands-on.”
8. “Your Dr. Frein is dead and I am awake. I am getting stronger.” Garamonde’s voice rose and he coughed, motioning to Roman with his chin. “We will kill the hunter if he does not leave now.”
9. “Yes, exactly. In hell’s name, I am talking about evil. I am and always will be.”
10. “Castle Zuoz is dangerous. I am dangerous when I’m there, so close to the ancestors and the fire dragon. But he can’t enter this world without me.”
11. “You don’t understand. I am responsible for all of this. There is something I didn’t tell you about the past. Something has followed me into this life, something terrible and it won’t let me be happy…”
12. “You are dead!” Roman shouted, taking the steps two at a time. He slipped down a few steps slick with blood and held onto the wall the rest of the way down. “They buried you!”
13. “Understand this.” All the bronze wall sconces in the hall turned on and suddenly the woman’s face was directly in front of her. “They live forever.”
Run, little witch…
An unseen gunman takes a shot at Roman and he blames a business rival. But Amelie and Roman are to blame, for falling in love 200 years before in a time neither of them remember.
From the heartbreak of pre-Revolutionary France to modern day corporate wars, Amelie and Roman uncover a history of blood jewels, lust and demons.
Good witch, bad witch, you must decide…
When Amelie discovers her inner witch she learns the real reason she was summoned to St. Clair Manor. Il Dragone will kill to get her back. Amelie will kill if they do.