My #NaNoWriMo Experience: @SecretCravings Author @JillianChantal

Welcome Jillian Chantal, SCP Author, to Romance Beckons.

I’m Jillian Chantal and NaNoWriMo is a fun, challenging exercise that I’ve done since 2009. All of the stories I’ve written have been published except for the one for 2013 but it’s under contract and I’m waiting for the first round of edits on it. I signed the contract in May and anticipate the edits soon.

There are several reasons I love the process of NaNo. I love the camaraderie of the online community, the fun of the local write-ins and the challenge of getting those words on paper while also working and getting ready for the holidays. It’s a mad time of year but oh, so much fun.

I get a lot done during my lunch hours- at least a start on the daily word count. I try to double the words on the weekends so I can not stress it so much on the weekdays. I say that but you know what? I still am compelled to meet or exceed that blasted word count. I tend to get obsessive about it and have won early each year.

I have a new release from Sweet Cravings Publishing this month called Thanks for Giving. It
will be available on the website sometime soon. It’s a Thanksgiving story where the heroine is asked to consider being tested as a bone marrow donor. I am on the donor list myself and the cause is near and dear to my heart. I’ve used this as a starting point for a sweet romance.

Read more about Jillian's books here: http://www.sweetcravingspublishing.com

I love to hear from readers. My email is JillianChantal@gmail.com

Website: www.JillianChantal.com

Comments

Popular Posts