SAD NEWS: Secret Cravings Publishing Closing

It was a sad moment when I received news that the publisher who gave me my start in publishing has closed its doors. The fact that small publishers have all too frequently made this decision lately doesn’t make it hurt any less. I'm joined by over 200 authors who were mentored within the Secret Cravings family that will now be looking for a new way to bring our books to readers.

Secret Craving's owner, Sandy Sullivan, has always been honorable, professional and caring. Immediately with the announcement to close, she reverted author's book rights back. During the conversion process, my SCP books have begun to disappear from the online distributors. Have no fear! I will get the books back up and available again as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts