I signed on for @NaNoWriMo 2015! Did You?

Are You NaNo-ing?
November is National Novel Writing Month, also known as #NaNoWriMo. It happens each November and many authors, including me, find it motivational. It pushes my word count higher for the month and typically spurs on higher word counts for a few months afterwards too. The program works!

In 2013, 310,095 people participated in NaNoWriMo. Will you be one of those people this year??

NOW is the time to sign up. You can do that here. You will definitely want to set up a profile and bookmark it because this is where you will go each day or so to update your writing stats. You'll also earn badges and be able to see your writing progress which is a crazy good motivator for me.

Let's CONNECT. After you register, find me on the NaNo website and we can be buddies! I'm registered as PalomaBeck.

BONUS! Participants also get tons of great offers and bonuses from the event sponsors. Again this year, Scrivener is one of the sponsors and their offer is fabulous. Scrivener is an award-winning word processor and project management tool for the Mac and Windows for writers.

Comments

Popular Posts