Friday, January 20, 2017

My Name is Paloma Beck and I'm a Binger. #MFRWauthor #binging #AmazonPrime

I Must Confess... I'm A Binge Watcher.

I don't watch tv often but when I get the inkling for idle distraction, I'll binge watch shows and watch entire seasons in a few days. I like how immersed and connected I feel to the show when I watch it this way.

Some of my favorite binge-worthy shows I've discovered have been:
Sons of Anarchy  -  The Tudors  -  Ray Donovan  -  Vikings  -  Kingdom  -  Reign  -  Game of Thrones  -  Nashville  -  True Blood  -  The 100

Thanks to Amazon Prime -and my Amazon Fire Stick- I can watch nearly anything I desire any time I want. Tack on a basic subscription to Hulu and Netflix, and my busy schedule doesn't stop me from binge-ing whenever I get the chance.

What a fun blogging opportunity! Marketing for Romance Writers (MFRW) hosts a 52-Week Blog Challenge... and I've joined in. Each week, they post a writing prompt and you sign up to participate as often as possible - the ultimate goal is to do all fifty-two weeks. Follow this link if you'd like to join in!

Read other author's posts too...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.