Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blogging a Book



I write. Full-time. I write a lot. And its all usually for 30,000-60,000 word manuscripts so when this idea came across my desk, I was most definitely intrigued. Writing an on-line interactive novel with just a chapter each week sounds almost like a vacation. I've tried something on a smaller scale with my Tantalizing Tuesdays. This is a weekly feature done by a group of authors who write 200-word stories from a photo prompt. I focused in on one story being told around a series of photos: The Cowboy's Girl. It was fun and refreshing. Maybe this idea would be the next step...


READ THIS ARTICLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.
Should I try it? Would you read it? Thumbs up? Or thumbs down?



How To Blog An Interactive Novel (via The Masquerade Crew)
We no longer live in the 20th century when authors and readers were separated so much that communication between the two almost never occurred. The line between the two has nearly been eradicated. There is, however, one barrier that still exists. Most of the time a reader can not dictate how…



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Available on KINDLE UNLIMITED
Seven Sisters. Seven Sins. Seven Books. All available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited.