Blogging a Book



I write. Full-time. I write a lot. And its all usually for 30,000-60,000 word manuscripts so when this idea came across my desk, I was most definitely intrigued. Writing an on-line interactive novel with just a chapter each week sounds almost like a vacation. I've tried something on a smaller scale with my Tantalizing Tuesdays. This is a weekly feature done by a group of authors who write 200-word stories from a photo prompt. I focused in on one story being told around a series of photos: The Cowboy's Girl. It was fun and refreshing. Maybe this idea would be the next step...


READ THIS ARTICLE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.
Should I try it? Would you read it? Thumbs up? Or thumbs down?



How To Blog An Interactive Novel (via The Masquerade Crew)
We no longer live in the 20th century when authors and readers were separated so much that communication between the two almost never occurred. The line between the two has nearly been eradicated. There is, however, one barrier that still exists. Most of the time a reader can not dictate how…



Comments

  1. Hey Paloma! I'm so glad I saw this post. I blogged not too long ago about how much I missed Choose Your Own Adventure Stories. I think it would be a great way to gauge reader's tastes and interests. It would also make a great on-going writing project to keep people coming back to your sites and hopefully buying your books! I would love to see someone do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Since I write in a subgenre (spanking/Domestic Discipline) many of my blog visitors are practicioners (or just fans) of the lifestyle so this might work well. If I give it a try, I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts